BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of both moderate to severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults.
- Softens dynamic wrinkles by relaxing overactive facial muscles.
- Effective between the brows, at edges of the eyes, on the nose, and forehead.
- Smooths worry lines, frown lines, crow’s feet and bunny lines.
- Improves both vertical neck wrinkles and horizontal neck bands (turkey neck).
- Botox “Brow Lift”- can give the eyes a wider, more open appearance.
- Quick, 10 minute treatment.
- Minimal Discomfort.
- FDA approved.
We treat the following areas:
- Glabella (area between brows)
- Smile lines (crow’s feet)
- Platysmal (neck) bands
|Treatment Type||Injectables, Neurotoxins|
|Treatment Problem or Condition||Fine Lines, Wrinkles|
|Skin Type||Acneic Skin, Aging Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Hyperpigmented & Sun-Damaged Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Rosacea-Prone Skin, Sensitive Skin, Body Areas|
|Size||Sold by the Unit|
Results will become apparent within 3 to 10 days. Over the next 3 to 4 months the Botox® will gradually lose its potency. Most Botox® patients choose to maintain the treatment, having 3 to 4 injections per year.
Common side effects include injection site pain, bruising, or irritation, and eyelid swelling or drooping.